The original MPS-TAZ2® Double Front Leg Sleeves for your dog is a professional alternative to the medical cone and/or bandage. These versatile sleeves protect your dog and environment during recovery, after a medical procedure, with a skin condition and a lot more... Give your furry friend the comfort and freedom it deserves for a faster recovery!
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Alternative to the collar
- Can replace a bandage
- Dogs can move comfortably
- Safe for dog & environment
- Protection for both front legs
- Light pressure calms most dogs
- Machine washable & reusable
- Available in 8 sizes and 1 print
MPS-TAZ2® DOUBLE FRONT SLEEVES DOG
We know how important it is to be able to quickly dress and undress your dog, which is why our Double Front Sleeves are made of soft and stretchy high-quality material. The MPS-TAZ2® Double Front Sleeve have a snug fit to prevent your dog from wiggling out. It is important however to keep monitoring your dog if the snug fit isn’t too tight. Getting the MPS-Double Front Sleeve on and off your dog is simple, so let’s take a look!
- Step 1: Insert both legs through the sleeves;
- Step 2: Secure around the chest by using the snaps/press buttons. (Always secure with at least four snaps)