The original MPS-TAZ® Single Front Leg Sleeve for your dog is a professional alternative to the medical cone and/or bandage. This versatile sleeve protects your dog and environment during recovery, after a medical procedure, with a skin condition and a lot more... Give your furry friend the comfort and freedom it deserves for a faster recovery!
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Alternative for the collar
- Can replace a bandage
- Dogs can move comfortably
- Safe for dog & environment
- Interchangeable left/right leg
- Light pressure calms most dogs
- Machine washable & reusable
- Available in 8 sizes and 1 print
MPS-TAZ® SINGLE FRONT LEG SLEEVE DOG
We know how important it is to be able to quickly dress and undress your dog, which is why our Single Front Leg Sleeve is made of soft and stretchy high-quality material. The Single Front Leg Sleeve has a snug fit to prevent your dog from wiggling out. It is important however to keep monitoring your dog if the snug fit isn’t too tight. Getting the Single Front Leg Sleeve on and off your dog is simple, so let’s take a look!
- Step 1: Insert the ‘injured’ leg through the sleeve. Insert the other leg through the opening on the opposite side;
- Step 2: Secure the flaps around the chest by using the press studs and Velcro®.