Bad weather asks for extra precautions to keep bandages dry. This water repellent paw protection keeps the bandages, dressings and casts dry. The MPS-Medical PetS Boot® has a durable, flexible, rubber non-skid sole. The front and the back part of the rubber sole are a little higher for more protection in case the dog drags with its paw. Because of the wide opening the MPS-Medical PetS Boot® is also very suitable for dogs using a cast. The upper draw string can be closed to keep out the rain. The Velcro® straps keeps the MPS-Medical PetS Boot® at its place.
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Protects leg bandages, wounds, casts, dry and clean.
- Light weight and comfortable non-skid rubber sole with super flexibility and movement.
- Designed for water, snow, hot or cold paths and surfaces.
- Safe for dog & environment
- Interchangeable left/right leg
- Non-skid rubber sole
- Available in 7 sizes and 1 print
MPS-Medical Pets Boot® Dog
The MPS-Medical PetS Boot® is easy to use because of the wide opening on the upper side. The upper draw string needs to be closed when it rains. The adjustable elastic Velcro® straps keep the boot at its place.