Two separate hind leg Sleeves for wound and bandage protection whilst allowing freedom of movement. Give your furry friend the comfort and freedom it deserves for a faster recovery!
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Alternative for the collar
- Replaces a full leg bandage
- Dogs can move comfortably
- Safe for dog & environment
- Must be used in combination with the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1® (Sold separately)
- Light pressure calms most dogs
- Machine washable & reusable
- Available in 6 sizes and 1 print
MPS-HLS® HIND LEG SLEEVES DOG
The MPS-HLS® Hind Leg Sleeves are supplied as two sleeves left and right secured together with adjustable Velcro® and elastic straps to aid fitting. To ensure placement both hind leg sleeves need to be used, simply connect the integrated and adjustable elastic straps to the rear side loops of the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1®, purchased separately.
- Step 1: Put the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1® on by inserting the head first followed by each front leg separately into the openings provided.
- Step 2: Close the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1® around the chest with the adjustable Velcro. If you want a more calming effect slightly increase the pressure.
- Step 3: Separate the MPS-HLS® Hind Leg Sleeves. Put the recovering leg in the first sleeve and attach the elastic straps to the integrated loops of the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1®. Secure the straps firmly.
- Step 4: Put the other leg in the second sleeve and attach both sleeves to each other with the Velcro closure on the back part. Attach the elastic straps firmly to the loops on the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1®. On the back part attach them in a straight line. Attach the side straps preferably upwards towards the back.
- Step 5: Link the Sleeves together with the straps under the tail. Secure firmly to prevent movement of the sleeves. Make sure the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1® and the MPS-HLS® Hind Leg Sleeves are properly secured.