An alternative and comfortable solution for a dog that needs protection for wounds, skin conditions or that needs protection for bandages on the ear and/or head. Ideal with Aural Hematomas (collection of blood or serum within the earflap).
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Alternative for the collar
- Protects bandages
- Dogs can move comfortably
- Safe for dog & environment
- Patented breathable design
- Easy to put on
- Machine washable & reusable
- Available in 5 sizes & 1 print
MPS-HEAD COVER® DOG
We know how important it is to be able to quickly dress and undress your dog, which is why our MPS-Head Cover® is made of soft and high-quality material. It is important however to keep monitoring your dog if the snug fit isn’t too tight. Getting the Head Cover on and off your dog is simple, so let’s take a look!
- Step 1: Optional pads: For extra soft protection for the ears and/or head when needed, you can first insert the MPS-Head Cover Pads® in the MPS-Head Cover®. Open the pocket, take a pad and place the pad’s Velcro® on the Velcro® in the pocket of the Head Cover®;
- Step 2: Head closing strap: place the Head Cover® on the dog’s head and close it by fastening the Velcro straps and popper (snap) button (use at least two rows of popper buttons);
- Step 3: Neck closing strap: close it by fastening the Velcro® straps and popper (snap) buttons (use at least two rows of popper buttons);
- Step 4: Optional neck length: if needed, you can adjust the neck length for a better fit by adjusting the Velcro® strap on the back of the neck. Make sure that you first close the head closing strap and then the neck closing strap and make sure to not overtighten the straps of the MPS-Head Cover®, which can lead to breathing and circulation restriction.